Are you looking for new guest post opportunities?
Open Source Listing Blog is now accepting guest posts from bloggers, marketers, and webmasters who want to share their opinions and reach a wider audience base. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, read on to learn about the guidelines and requirements.
Who Can Contribute a Guest Post?
In order to contribute a guest post on the Open Source Listing Blog, you need to be related to open source. The blog welcomes guest posts from individuals with expertise in the following areas:
- Open Source Databases
- Open Source Games
- Open Source Tutorials
- Open Source Security Tools
Guest Posting Guidelines
To ensure that your guest post is published on Open Source Listing Blog, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Content should be a minimum of 2000 words. The longer, the better.
- Your content should be unique, and we do not accept content that has been published elsewhere.
- Please avoid links to spam domains. All links should educate the reader, and any unnatural link will be removed.
- Add links to the inner pages of Open Source Listing Blog in your draft to increase the chances of acceptance.
- Use font Arial, size 14 for the content body, and size 24 for the main heading.
- You can forward your drafts as a Word doc or Google doc.
- Do not use any images unless there are screenshots taken by you.
- We do not pay for your article.
- Avoid copying ideas from other resources on the web.
- Check your drafts on Grammarly before forwarding.
- All guest posts submitted are not accepted. Only the best guest posts will be published after careful review.
Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your expertise in digital marketing and increase your audience base by submitting a guest post to Open Source Listing Blog.